the Privatization Agency announces:
For participation in the public auction
- Joint-stock company INDUSTRIJA OBUĆE BEOGRAD – in restructuring, BELGRADE
The right to participate in public auction has:
А) domestic or foreign legal entity which cumulatively fulfills the following requirements:
1. that it is registered for performing activities from the group of activities G-19 – production of leather and leather goods, shoes
2. that it achieved business income in the previous year of at least RSD 250.000.000,00.
A legal entity shall be deemed to have fulfilled the conditions required for participation in public auction, if it is the owner of more than 50% of capital of a legal entity which cumulatively fulfills the conditions required for participation in public auction.
B) domestic or foreign individual
1. who is the owner of more than 50% of capital of a legal entity which cumulatively fulfills requirements for legal entities for participation in public auction.
1. A consortium shall be deemed to fulfill requirements from this public invitation, if a member or members of consortium which cumulatively fulfill required conditions, participate in a consortium with at least 51% of total stake in the consortium.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS 26.02.2009, BY 16:30.