In accordance with Articles 20а and 30, and in connection with Article 34 of the Law on Amendments and Supplements to the Privatization Law ("Official Gazette RS", no. 45/05 and 123/07), as at November 10, 2008, the Privatization Agency announces:
INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF CLAIMS
- The Privatization Agency (hereinafter: Agency) invites public companies, Tax Administration, Republic Pension and Disability Persons Fund, Republic Health Insurance Fund, Republic Commodity Reserves Directorate, the Development Fund of the Republic of Serbia, other republic bodies and organizations, as well as Deposit Insurance Agency when it conducts duties of a bankruptcy administrator in the banks in bankruptcy, and when it administers, on behalf of and for the account of the Republic of Serbia, the claims of the Republic of Serbia based on assumed foreign liabilities (hereinafter: the State Creditor), to submit their claims as at December 31, 2004, against the following entities undergoing privatization, i.e:
- The State Creditor is obliged to submit its claims against the entity undergoing privatization referred to in the Clause 1 of this Invitation, within 15 days after the date of announcing this Invitation in the daily "Politika".
A submission of claim is to be delivered to the entity undergoing privatization to the address stated in the Clause 1 of this Invitation, either in person, on business days from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m., or by registered mail.
A copy of the claim submission is to be simultaneously submitted to the Agency, for the purpose of record keeping, to the following address:
Center for finances, accounting and administration
11 000 Belgrade
Phone number: 011/ 3020-802
- Other creditors are also entitled to submit their claims against entities undergoing privatization set out in the Clause 1 of this Invitation, in the manner determined by this Invitation, in accordance with the Law on amendments and supplements to the Privatization Law.
- The method of settlement of the State Creditor and other creditors’ claims, and the form of a claim submission, can be found on the Agency’s website:
- The objections related to submission of claims, debt write-off and minutes drafting are to be sent to the sole institution in charge of arbitration in the procedure, i.e. to the address:
SERBIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Resavska St. 13-15, 11000 Belgrade
marked with "for Arbitration board" and with the name of the enterprise to which the objection is related.
- This invitation is announced in the daily "Politika" and on the Agency’s website.