Key elements of the Bid submitted by the first-ranked Bidder - "Europark" d.o.o. Beograd:
- Purchase Price in the amount of EUR 5,201,649.80;
- Investment Program in the amount of EUR 4,050,000;
- The Bidder unconditionally accepted Minimum Requirements of the Social Program.
Upon announcing the Tender List, Privatization Agency and "Europark" d.o.o. Beograd, will enter into negotiations for execution of the Sale and Purchase Agreement.
In case of successful negotiations, Privatization Agency shall sign the Agreement on Sale of Capital with the first-ranked Bidder in line with mandatory deadlines.
Composition of the Tender Committee:
a) President of the Tender Committee:
- Mr. Luka Andrić, State Secretary in the Ministry of Economy and Regional Development, as representative of government authorities
b) Deputy President of the Tender Committee:
- Mr. Zoran Teodorović, Head of Department in Ministry of Mining and Energy, as representative of government authorities
c) Members of the Tender Committee:
- Mr. Milutin Đurić, Manager in Aranđelovac Municipality, as representative of local authorities according to the location of the Company
- Ms. Dragica Jovanović, Assistant General Manager in A.D. "Venčac" Rudnici i industrija mermera i granita, Aranđelovac, as representative of the Entity Undergoing Privatization
- Mr. Ivan Janošević, President of the Independent Trade Union in A.D. "Venčac" Rudnici i industrija mermera i granita, Aranđelovac, as joint representative of trade union organization in the Entity Undergoing Privatization