Tendering Commission for monitoring of the sale of RTB BOR
The Tendering Commission consisted of:
Chairman of the Tendering Commission:
• Zora Simović, MS in technological sciences, secretary in the Ministry of Economy, as a representative of the Republic bodies;
Deputy Chairman of the Tendering Commission:
• Miodrag Conić, BS in economy, temporary General Manager of the RTB Bor Grupa - RTB Bor ltd. in restructuring, as a representative of the Subject undergoing privatization;
Members of the Tendering Commission:
• Branislav Rankić, BS in metallurgy, head of the municipality of Bor, as a representative of local self-government according to the Seat of the Subject undergoing privatization;
• Dejan Rajković, MS in mining, Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Mining and Energetics, as a representative of the Republic bodies;
• Dragan Aleksić, clerk in charge of foreign currency payment and import monitoring and the Head of the United Trade Union Organization of the "Samostalni Sindikat" of the RTB Bor Grupa – RTB Bor ltd. in restructuring, as a common representative of the relevant trade unions of the Subject undergoing privatization.
Тhe Tendering Commission approved the Report of the Privatization Agency’s Consultant on submitted Technical offers of the Bidders. It was established that the Offer of the Bidder "Strikeforce Limited" did not fulfill the requirements set out in the Public Invitation and Instructions to Bidders due to the fact that the stipulated Bidder did not submit the Statement in writing that he was not able to offer minimum sum of the price established by the Tender, as well as that he did not submit the Bid Bond for participation in the Tender at the amount of USD 3.000.000,00. There were opened the envelopes with Financial Offers of those Bidders, the Technical offers of which were estimated as valid:
- Cuprom SA, which bid the price at the amount of USD 400.000.000,00;
- AMALCO LIMITED, which bid the price at the amount of USD 288.000.000,00 and;
- Consortium: ORN EVENT FUND LP & EAST POINT HOLDINGS LIMITED, which bid the price at the amount of USD 340.100.000,00.
The second meeting of the Tendering Commission will be held on Friday, 22 December 2006, at 13:00.