For participation of interested Bidders in the qualification stage of restricted public procurement procedure for providing consulting services in relation to designing and for designing a privatization strategy for the telecommunication sector in the Republic of Serbia
Resolution No. 119-1731/2005-001 of the Government of the Republic of Serbia dated March 24th 2005 authorizes the Agency on its behalf to conduct the public procurement procedure for subject services.
In order to continue with the reforms of the telecommunication sector, the Government of the Republic of Serbia intends to engage a consultant to design a telecommunication sector development and privatization strategy, which should include the following:
- Analyses of the telecommunication sector in respect to competition, regulations, technology, liberalization and enterprises in telecommunication sector;
- Feasibility analyses for issuing licenses to new operators in public fixed and mobile telecommunication network;
- Privatization method for all enterprises within the telecommunication sector;
- Recuirements for implementation and effects of the proposed strategy;
- Detailed strategy implementation plan, including the time-frame and definition of the key success factors, with proposed measures for elimination of identified risks;
The deadline for submitting the proposed strategy is 3 (three) months from the date of signing of the Contract.
All Bidders that fulfill obligatory conditions for participation in the public procurement procedure, in accordance with Articles 45 of the Law have the right to participate.
In accordance with Article 52 of the Law, the Bidders will be considered qualified, based on the following qualification requirements:
- Bidder’s experience
- Bidder’s key personnel experience, and
- Financial and business capacity of the Bidder
Qualification Documents can be obtained upon submitting the written request by fax or e-mail to the address below.
The Qualification Applications shall be submitted no later then 31 days from the announcement of the Public Invitation in the "Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia”, that means by the date and time, and in the manner specified in the Qualification Documents, to the following address: Privatization Agency, Terazije 23, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro.
The public opening of Applications shall be conducted immediately after expiry of the deadline for submission, at the Agency.
Within 15 (fifteen) days from the public opening of Applications, the Public Procurement Commission shall analyze the applications and list the candidates to be invited to submit their offers in the second stage of the restricted public procurement procedure.
In the second stage of the restricted procedure criterion for selection shall be economically most advantageous bid (quality and cost based selection).
Provisional time limit for selection of the most favorable bid is 3 months from the announcement of the Public Invitation in the "Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia”.
Privatization Agency, Republic of Serbia
Terazije 23, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Phone: +381 11 3020 894
Fax: +381 11 3020 843