Corporate Restructuring Center Position: Project Manager for Corporate Restructuring Center of the Privatization Agency (3 number of executors)
Under the guidance of the Director of the CRC, the Consultant will be responsible for leading assigned restructuring/privatization tasks in specified Serbian enterprises. Engaged persons shall be responsible for overseeing and managing the process for a particular enterprise from beginning to an end. In particular, he/she shall:
· Prepare Terms of Reference for Financial Advisors and other external consultants who may be retained to assist with the restructuring and privatization task for the enterprise or enterprises assigned;
· Work with the Procurement Department of the PA to prepare comprehensive Requests for Proposals for such sub-contractors, taking fully into account the particular requirements of the specific assignment and the relevant financing agency;
· Participate in contract negotiations with the financial advisors who are selected to undertake the detailed diagnosis, restructuring and privatization work for specified enterprises or pools of enterprises;
· Work with these advisors in all aspects of project implementation including legal and administrative coordination, creditor negotiations, preparing proposals for a social plan for surplus employees, and the sale of assets through auction, tender or by direct sales; and
· Manage all documents relevant to the project, ensuring proper filing and archiving, and delivering necessary reports to financial institutions and management of the CRC.
Qualifications and experience required:
The PA intends to hire a qualified local professional for these assignments. He/she should have:
· Business and/or technical qualifications at a University level;
· At least 3 years of professional experience;
· The capacity to lead a team of professionals to achieve a complex objective, and of cooperating with and overseeing the work of local and foreign consultants;
· Maturity and ability to communicate professionally with senior stakeholders from national and international institutions;
· The knowledge of Privatization Legislation framework of the Republic of Serbia
· Fluency in both English and Serbian languages, and basic computer skills.
The selected Consultant shall commence as soon as the contract is signed and shall continue his/her work by the end of 2005 or any other period as may be subsequently agreed by the parties in writing.
The expression of interest together with an individual CV should be sent to the Privatization Agency not later than 11 February 2005.
Privatization Agency of the Republic of Serbia
Human Resources Department
Terazije 23/5th Floor
Serbia and Montenegro
The Privatization Agency will carry out preliminary selection and prepare a shortlist of the potential candidates. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.