Corporate Restructuring Center Position: Legal Advisor for Corporate Restructuring Center of the Privatization Agency (2 number of executors)
The general objective of the assignment is to provide PA with Legal Advisory Services in performing the tasks assigned to the PA in the process of preparation and implementation of the Privatization Programs.
The scope of work without limitation to other should include the following assignments:
· Design and modify the contracts with the financial advisors who are selected to undertake enterprise privatization through restructuring assignments;
· Participate in contract negotiations with the financial advisors who are selected to undertake the detailed diagnosis, restructuring and privatization work for specified enterprises or pools of enterprises;
· Work with these advisors in all aspects of project implementation including legal and administrative coordination, creditor negotiations, and the sale of assets through auction, tender or by direct sales;
· Maintain permanent contacts and participate at the meetings with the management of the companies undergoing restructuring/privatization;
· Provide assistance to CRC on all legal issues during initiation of restructuring procedure and preparation of Restructuring Programs;
· Monitor and control of the implementation of the Restructuring Programs for the companies undergoing restructuring/privatization process;
· Manage all documents relevant to the project, ensuring proper filing and archiving, and delivering necessary reports to financial institutions and management of the PA.
Qualifications and experience required:
· University degree in law preferably from an university from Republic of Serbia
· Local legal experts with minimum 2 years of professional working experience, preferably in privatization and ideally in Serbia and/or the Balkans and/or other Eastern European countries
· In depth knowledge of the Serbian privatization and other relevant legislation and relevant experience in enterprise operations
· Capabilities in organizing, executing and efficiently documenting the contractual analyses and drafting legal opinions
· Proficiency in using PC administration tools
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Ability to work as a team member
The Legal Advisor shall commence as soon as the contract is signed and shall continue his/her work by the end of 2005 or any other period as may be subsequently agreed by the parties in writing.
The expression of interest together with an individual CV should be sent to the Privatization Agency not later than 11 February 2005.
Privatization Agency of the Republic of Serbia
Human Resources Department
Terazije 23/5th Floor
Serbia and Montenegro
The Privatization Agency will carry out preliminary selection and prepare a shortlist of the potential candidates. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.