Pursuant to authorization from the Public Invitation published on 27 May 2015 at the Privatization Agency website www.priv.rs and in the daily newspaper "Politika" (hereinafter: Public Invitation), the Privatization Agency (hereinafter: Agency) announces:
AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO PUBLIC INVITATION
for participation in the procedure of public collection of bids with subsequent public bidding
for the sale of capital of privatization entity
AKCIONARSKO DRUŠTVO ZA POLjOPRIVREDNU PROIZVODNjU DOLOVO, DOLOVO
ID no.: 08047685
Procedure Code: JP 34/15
Privatization Agency hereby informs all interested persons about the modifications of the Public Invitation, procedure code: JP 34/15, in the following manner:
1. Section 3 paragraph 2 is amended to read as follows:
"According to the certified appraiser’s report, the total estimated value of capital offered for sale, as at 31 December2014 is EUR 424,018.25“.
2. Section 4 paragraph 1 is amended to read as follows:
"Starting price of the subject of sale amounts to 100% of the estimated value of capital as at 31 December 2014, that is offered for sale EUR 424,018.25“.
3. Section 5 paragraph 1 shall be modified to read as follows:
“Interested persons may submit their applications for participation in the Procedure at the latest by 5 August 2015 until 14:00 pm Belgrade time.“
4. Section 6 paragraph 4 shall be modified to read as follows:
“The Request shall be submitted beginning from 11 June 06.2015 until 30 July 2015 whereas the Sales Documents shall be available from 22 July 2015.
5. Section 7 paragraph 1 shall be modified to read as follows:
“All interested persons shall pay the deposit for participation in the Procedure, in the amount of EUR 42,401.83 or in RSD counter value calculated at the medium exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia at the invoicing date, all in the manner set forth in Instructions to Bidders.
6. Section 9 paragraph 1 shall be modified to read as follows:
“Opening of the Main envelope and the envelope marked with” Information about the Bidder” is scheduled for 7 Аugust 2015 in the Agency’s premises at: Terazije 23, 11000 Beograd, III rd floor, room 301 at 13:00 pm Belgrade time.“
7. All other data pertaining to this Public Invitation shall remain unchanged.
8. For any questions relating to the Public Invitation and its amendments, interested parties may contact the persons listed below, in Serbian or in English:
Privatization Agency of the Republic of Serbia
Terazije 23, 11000 Beograd
Republic of Serbia
phone: + 381 11 30 20 804
fax: + 381 11 30 20 881
Privatization Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager