Pursuant to authorization from the Public Invitation published on 26 May 2015 at the Privatization Agency website www.priv.rs and in the daily newspaper "Politika" (hereinafter: Public Invitation), the Privatization Agency (hereinafter: Agency) announces:
AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO PUBLIC INVITATION
for participation in the procedure of public collection of bids with subsequent public bidding
for the sale of capital of privatization entity
PPT DELOVI AD, NOVI PAZAR
Procedure Code: JP 24/15
Public Invitation for public collection of bids with subsequent public bidding for the sale of capital of privatization entity PPT DELOVI AD, NOVI PAZAR (hereinafter: Public Invitation), published in daily newspaper “Politika“ on 26 May 2015, shall be amended in the section referring to the time limits for the purchase of privatization documents and submission of applications for participation and opening of the main envelope with reference “Information about the Bidder“.
1. Section 5 paragraph 1 of the Public Invitation shall be modified to read as follows:
“Interested persons may submit their applications for participation in the Procedure at the latest by 31 July 2015 until 14:00 pm Belgrade time.“
2. Paragraphs 5 in Section 6 of Public Invitation shall be amended to read as follows:
“Purchase of the Sales Documents shall last from 1 July 2015 until 24 July 2015 (until 15:00 pm Belgrade time). Sales Documents shall be available as of 10 July 2015.“
3. Paragraph 1 in Section 9 of the Public Invitation shall be modified to read as follows:
“Opening of the Main envelope with reference: “Information about the Bidder“ shall be carried out on 5 August 2015 in the Privatization Agency's premises at: Terazije 23, 11000 Beograd, VIII floor, room 1 at 13:00 pm Belgrade time.“
4. All other data pertaining to this Public Invitation shall remain unchanged.
5. For any questions relating to the Public Invitation and its amendments, interested parties may contact the persons listed below, in Serbian or in English:
Privatization Agency of the Republic of Serbia
Terazije 23, 11000 Beograd
Republic of Serbia
phone: + 381 11 30 20 804
fax: + 381 11 30 20 881
Project Team Leader
Assistant Project Manager
6. If necessary, the Agency reserves the right to modify all or some elements of this Public Invitation.