Pursuant to Article 18 of the Law on Privatization (“Official Gazette of the RoS “ No. 83/2014), Privatization Agency (hereinafter: the Agency) announces
for collecting the letters of interest for participation in the privatization procedure for the company
Veterinarska stanica Brestovac Vet ad Leskovac (ID number 07137486)
Public invitation code: POZ 1/15
1. The Agency hereby invites all interested investors (hereinafter: Interested investors) to submit letters of interest for participation in privatization procedure of the company to be privatized, in order to express their interest for the privatization entity (hereinafter: Letter of Interest).
Relevant data on the privatization entity may be downloaded here.
2. Letter of Interest must be clearly marked with: “Letter of Interest - POZ 1/15- 07137486 “, and shall contain the following information:
- general information about the interested investor
- general information about the privatization entity (business name, registered seat, ID number)
- expression of interest for participation in privatization procedure for the particular entity and proposal of the privatization model in accordance with the Law on Privatization (if an investor is interested in model of asset sale, the letter must specify the asset)
- proposed indicative price, investment program, provisional business plan and the number of employees that the investor is ready to employ permanently, from the company in privatization or otherwise.
3. Interested investors can download the Form of the Letter of Interest here. The proposed form of the letter of interest is not binding.
4. Letters of Interest shall be submitted by mail or directly to the Agency’s desk at No. 23 Terazije Street, Belgrade, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than February 22, 2015.
5. The Agency reserves the right to amend all the elements of this Public Invitation and shall have no liability in case of any costs or damages that may occur in this respect to any Interested Investor or third parties.
6. For any inquiries regarding this Public Invitation, please contact the Agency at the following address:
BELGRADE, NO. 23 TERAZIJE STREET
phone: +381 11 3020 800