Pursuant to Article 18 of the Law on Privatization (“Off. Gazette of RS” no. 83/2014), the Privatization Agency (hereinafter: the Agency) announces the following
for collection of the letters of interest
for participation in the privatization procedure of the company
“ZELEZARA SMEDEREVO” DOO Smederevo
public invitation code: POZ 5/14
1. Privatization Agency hereby invites all interested investors (hereinafter: Interested investors) to submit their letters of interest for participation in the privatization procedure of Privredno drustvo za proizvodnju i preradu celika (Company for the production and processing of steel) “Zelezara Smederevo” doo Smederevo, ID number: 07342691, (hereinafter: Privatization entity), in order to express interest in privatization of Privatization entity (hereinafter: Letter of Interest).
Relevant data on the Privatization entity referred to in this public invitation may be downloaded here.
2. Letter of Interest must be clearly marked with: “Letter of Interest - POZ 5/14“ and shall include the following information:
- general information about the interested investor
- expression of interest for participation in privatization procedure of the Privatization entity
- proposed indicative price, investment program, provisional business plan and the number of employees that the investor is ready to employ permanently, from the Privatization entity or otherwise.
3. Interested investors may download the Form of the Letter of Interest here. The proposed form of the letter of interest is not binding.
4. Letters of Interest shall be submitted by mail or directly to the Agency’s desk at No. 23 Terazije Street, Belgrade, or via e-mail to email@example.com, no later than December 1, 2014.
5. The Agency reserves the right to amend all the elements of this Public Invitation and shall have no liability in case of any costs or damages that may occur in this respect to any Interested Investor or third parties.
6. For any inquiries regarding this Public Invitation, please contact the Agency at the following address:
BELGRADE, No 23 Terazije Street
phone: + 381 11 3020 800