For collection of the letters of interest for participation in privatization procedure for the company Krupanjka-Krupanj doo Krupanj (ID number 17010867) Veterinarska stanica Kragujevac ad Kragujevac (ID number 07148950)
Pursuant to Article 18 of the Law on Privatization (“Official Gazette of the RoS “ No. 83/2014), Privatization Agency (hereinafter: the Agency) announces the following
for collection of the letters of interest
for participation in the privatization procedure for the company
Krupanjka-Krupanj doo Krupanj (ID number 17010867)
Veterinarska stanica Kragujevac ad Kragujevac (ID number 07148950)
Public invitation code: POZ 1/14
1. Privatization Agency hereby invites all interested investors (hereinafter: Interested investors) to submit their letters of interest for participation in the privatization procedure of the company to be privatized, in order to express an interest for privatization of a specific privatization entity in the Republic of Serbia (hereinafter: Letter of Interest).
Relevant data on the privatization entity in terms of this public invitation may be downloaded here.
2. Letter of Interest must be clearly marked with: “Letter of Interest - POZ 1/14- ID number of the privatization entity“, and shall contain the following information:
- general information about the interested investor
- basic data on the privatization entity (company name, registered seat, ID number)
- expression of interest for participation in privatization procedure for the particular entity and proposal of the privatization model in accordance with the Law on Privatization (if an investor is interested in model of asset sale, the letter must specify the asset)
- proposed indicative price, investment program, provisional business plan and the number of employees that the investor is ready to employ permanently, from the company in privatization or otherwise.
3. Interested investors can download the Form of the Letter of Interest here. The proposed form of the letter of interest is not binding.
4. Letters of Interest shall be submitted by mail or directly to the Agency’s desk at No. 23 Terazije Street, Belgrade, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than September 22, 2014.
5. The Agency reserves the right to amend all the elements of this Public Invitation and shall have no liability in case of any costs or damages that may occur in this respect to any Interested Investor or third parties.
6. For any inquiries regarding this Public Invitation, please contact the Agency at the following address:
BELGRADE, NO. 23 TERAZIJE STREET
phone: +381 11 3020 800