Administrative Assistant for the Implementation of the Business Registration Reform
Calling for Expressions of Interest
The Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Serbia requires an Administrative Assistant for the implementation of the Business Registration Reform who will assist the Director and Management Board of the Serbian Business Registration Agency (SBRA), Policy and Implementation Advisor and Legal Advisor, through the first few months in implementing the business registration reform on schedule in technical and coordination process.
To undertake the assignment outlined above, the Administrative Assistant must have the following experience and skills:
· Higher education in economy or law;
· Familiarity with the history and content of the business registration laws just adopted in Serbia,
· Experience in communication with other ministries and state organizations;
· Good communication and coordination skills;
· Familiarity with business perspectives and needs;
· Self-reliant, able to work without supervision, highly motivated, organized, and demonstrating sound professional judgement;
· Excellent English language skills.
The assignment is envisaged to start in early July 2004, or as soon as possible after signing a contract, and will run until 31 December 2004, with the possibility of extension.
Consultants are now invited to indicate their interest in providing the above-mentioned services. Interested consultants must provide sufficient information documenting that they are qualified to perform the services including a description of similar assignments or projects undertaken.
A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the "Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers”, published by IDA in January 1997 and revised in September 1997, January 1999 and May 2002, and the provisions stipulated in the Swedish Grant Agreement.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted by June 17th, 2004 (17.00), by E-mail, addressed to:
Ms. Snezana Tosic
Project Management Unit
Republic of Serbia
Terazije 23, 6th floor
Tel: (+381 11) 30 20 815
Fax: (+381 11) 30 20 828
Further information on the assignment may be obtained from the above mentioned contact person, from Monday-Friday (10.30 - 17.00). Преузмите