Legal Advisor for the Implementation of the Business Registration Agency
Calling for Expressions of Interest
The Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Serbia requires a Legal Advisor for the Implementation of the Serbian Business Registration Agency, who will advise and assist the Director and Management Board of the Serbian Business Registration Agency (SBRA) through the first few months in implementing the business registration reform on schedule, both with respect to legal issues and in managing the reform and coordination process.
To undertake the assignment outlined above, the Legal Advisor must have the following experience and skills:
· Minimum ten years of work experience in commercial and corporate laws;
· Familiarity with the legal issues raised in the new laws on business registration, the history of those laws, their interactions with other laws, and options for addressing the legal requirements, and experience in developing the range of subordinate instruments needed to implement the laws;
· Experience in law drafting and legal analysis in Serbia;
· Excellent English language skills;
· Familiarity with European legal practices and commercial law trends would be an advantage.
The assignment is envisaged to start in early July 2004, or as soon as possible after signing a contract, and will run until 31 December 2004, with the possibility of extension.
Consultants are now invited to indicate their interest in providing the above advisory services. Interested consultants must provide sufficient information documenting that they are qualified to perform the services including a description of similar assignments or projects undertaken.
A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the "Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers”, published by IDA in January 1997 and revised in September 1997, January 1999 and May 2002, and the provisions stipulated in the Swedish Grant Agreement.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted by June 17th, 2004 (17.00), by E-mail, addressed to:
Ms. Snezana Tosic
Project Management Unit
Republic of Serbia
Terazije 23, 6th floor
Tel: (+381 11) 30 20 815
Fax: (+381 11) 30 20 828
Further information on the assignment may be obtained from the above mentioned contact person, from Monday-Friday (10.30 - 17.00). Преузмите